Are you a spread betting provider? With the .spreadbetting Top Level Domain, you can acquire the perfect domain name for your spread betting business. .Spreadbetting domains are highly relevant and memorable from the outset, and act as a mark of trust. Stand out from competitors, boost your brand and focus on your niche market.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
Spreadbetting Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .Spreadbetting Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .Spreadbetting Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .Spreadbetting Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting General Domain Names Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Whois Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
- Download .Spreadbetting Registrant Eligibility Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN